My Top 10 Ahhh Choices: Top Left and Clockwise
Sandra Bullock in Marchesa, Cameron Diaz in Oscar de La Renta, Diane Kruger in Chanel, Nicole Ritchie in Reem Acra, Vera Farmiga in Marchesa, Anna Kendrick in Elie Saab, Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel, Maggie Gyllenhaal in Dries van Noten, Penelope Cruz in Donna Karan Couture, and Helen Mirren in Badgely Mischka.
My Top 10 Nahhh Choices: Top Left and Clockwise
Mariah Carey in Valentino, Jennifer Lopez in Armani Prive, Charlize Theron in Christian Dior, Sigourney Weaver in Lanvin, Carey Mulligan in Prada, Amanda Seyfried in Armani Prive, Meryl Streep in Chris March, Tina Fey in Michael Kors, Molly Ringwald in Todd Thomas, Zoe Saldana in Givenchy.
- Mariah - your dress looked too small for you - like 5 sizes too small.
- Jennifer - you look like you're wearing futuristic bubble wrap and your hair looked like you are going through female pattern balding with that hairstyle.
- Charlize - what's up with the rosette boobs? Nice dress - but it looks like someone wearing lavender gloves hugged you from behind while holding two lavender loofahs.
- Sigourney - maybe you and Mariah should have swapped dresses - yours looked too big.
- Carey - the front should have been a little shorter or to the floor - it made you look Oompa Loompa short.
- Amanda - just plain boring.
- Meryl - it looked too matronly and it looked like the losing dress from a Project Runway challenge. It was not flattering.
- Tina - oh Tina...was dress suppose to be comic relief? The one shoulder isn't working for you and the pattern of the dress made you look thick...not a good thing.
- Molly - love the color, but again it looked a little to big - maybe with smaller jewelry it would have worked better.
- Zoe - I almost loved it - the top interesting but it looked like a blinged out ace bandage and the bottom would have been nicer without all that cabbage and kale. Too many concepts working against each other.
Trends found on the red carpet: Lavender is hot and so is Fuchsia. Front slits are in and interesting details are hot.