Friday, November 7, 2008

Uber Amazing Blog Award

I am thrilled that Wishpot has awarded me this wonderful Award, the Uber Amazing Blog Award! I am so happy that my blog inspires, makes people happy, and considered a great read.

The Uber Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:

* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

So in the tradition of Uber Amazing Blogs, I nominate the following blogs for this award:

DeAnna Cochran Jewelry - She inspires me not only with her jewelry but because she gives back to the community. She inspires me to love my work, but also share and give back to the community/communities that support me. Her blog is also a great read.

Sparkliatti presented by Sasha Souza - Sasha's blog is just so fun to read. Full of inspiration, ideas, and thoughtful little tidbits from a TRUE EXPERT. I love visiting it everyday to see what she is thinking.

WishPot Wedding Blog - Gift Girl and the wedding experts at Wishpot are all inspirations. Her blog is full of great information, wonderful guest bloggers, and provides useful information to anyone planning a wedding.

Lilia Photography - Lilia's blog is so inspiring, her photos are wonderful and it's great to see the beauty that she see's through her lenses.

Offbeat Bride - Wonderful to see things that is no so traditional. Lots of inspiration for the unconventional bride and groom, as well as great DIY project ideas.

Here Comes the Guide - Great useful information and reviews for Californians. The bloggers there all have their own perspective which is wonderful.

Coco + Kelley - Classic, romantic, and full of inspiration, plus it's a beautifully designed blog. Coco + Kelley is a great stop for brides and grooms.

Make sure to check out these blogs for inspiration, ideas and for amazing information. Congratulations to my awardees, you deserve it!

-Percy

Logo created by mommawannabe

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally think you deserve this. Thanks for giving me credit!

cassandra said...

thanks so much for the little nomination! very sweet of you :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including me too, I really appreciate that! I added you to my blog's list of fab wedding vendors!

Unknown said...

Percy, I think YOU'RE uber amazing! Thanks for singling out our hard work at HereComesTheGuide.com.

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails