Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Will Be Back & Better Than Ever in September!

Hi Fans & Drive By Readers,

It's been one crazy month (August) for me with weddings (of course), dealing with major family health issues (unexpected), and getting my four-year old ready for Kindergarten (anticipated). I promise to be back and better than ever September 1st! Thanks for being patient and for continuing to be a fan! If there's anything you particularly want me to blog about or have a question you wanted answered, please email them to me at percy@percysales.com or post it on the comments section.

Thank you again for your ongoing support!

BTW you can also become a fan of Percy Sales Events now on Facebook! Go to www.facebook.com/percysalesevents

-Percy

Photo from Percy Sales Events

1 comment:

BrideTide said...

Looking forward to some great posts Percy!! I think August was crazy for everyone, including us!

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails