Saturday, August 9, 2008

Inspiration: China

After watching the Olympic's Opening Ceremony in Beijing, I was totally inspired by what China brought to the world. So I saw it fit to come up with as an inspiration board for a wonderful Chinese inspired wedding and this is what I came up with.

I am inspired by Qipao's or Cheongsam's, colorful lanterns, cherry blossoms, fortunes, Chinese lantern flowers, peonies, images of old Shanghai, Chinese character blocks, jade, and scrolls.

Details of my inspiration:
Wedding Gown: Luci DiBella for Kleinfeld
Qipao/Cheongsam: Oriental-Cheongsam
Cake: Christine Dahl Pastries
Fortune Cookies: Martha Stewart
Jade Bracelet: Rose Gem
Rubber Stamp: Acme Rubber Stamp Co.
Invitation: Char4U

I hope this inspires your Double Happiness!

-Percy

Photos from above mentioned sites and Percy Sales Events stock photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The wedding cake w/blossoms is beautiful!!!


Linda Evans

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails