Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bling for Pocket Ca-ching?

If you have been watching WE TV lately, you probably have seen the latest Wedding Central episode Bling On The Bride. If you haven't...it is all about the BLING and the length some brides will go to have a blinged out wedding. I say...bling with moderation, but if you want it as sparkly as possible, but don't have the moola to do it, you might want to check out Glam For Less.

Glam For Less offers an array of rhinestone-encrusted pieces for the bride or female celebratant, including jewelry sets, tiaras, and hairpins, such as this My Fair Lady inspired chocker set. All with the sparkle factor that you would want for blinged out event. They even have the petite crown that I used as my cake topper at my commitment ceremony in 2005 for a lot less than I paid for it! At any rate, I wish I knew about this site back when.

So if you are insisting on having as much bling bling at your upcoming i do i do, check out Glam For Less before paying the higher prices. Alternatively, if you are a bride or someone just looking for a touch of sparkly - check out Glam For Less as well, they may have what you are just looking for to complete your look.

-Percy

Photos from Glam For Less

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice array of pagaent tiaras too!

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails