Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just for Fun and In Celebration of President Obama

In celebration of our 44th President, Barack Obama...you can now recreate the iconic poster, by Shepard Fairey, of our President with your own image. You can also personalize the saying underneath.

For my Obamicon, I PhotoShopped a few together to make one larger image. I was just having way to much and did not know which one I wanted to use. However, the single ones are pretty fun too.

So have fun and Obamicon yourself today at www.obamicon.me

These Obamicon images are totally appropriate to use for save the date cards, wedding announcements, birthday invitations, or even shirts to announce whatever you want to. Have fun and enjoy.

-Percy

Photo from www.obamicon.me

No comments:

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails