Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ben & Jerry's at Your Next Event

A funny thing happened as I was enjoying my Banana's on the Rum at my local Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop the other day. As I took a lick from my creamy confection - I noticed an in-store poster that said, "Let Ben & Jerry's Cater Your Next Event!" A smile formed on my face. My two favorite things - Events and Ben & Jerry's!

Well I have been doing ice cream sundae bars for events for the past few years...its something that I like to do rather than a buffet dessert bar, it's a lot more fun...and there are way more people that enjoy ice cream. However, the thought of a Ben & Jerry's ice cream bar is far more interesting than a no name brand, though I do love to use McConnell's in Santa Barbara as well.

At any rate, I contacted the manager of the store and here's the scoop. The cost is $3.00 - $3.50 per person depending on the number of guests. They bring up to five different Ben & Jerry's flavors of your choice, plus all the little accoutrements to embellish your own ice cream. Additionally, they bring all the cups, spoons, napkins and cones, so it's as if you are walking into your own mini Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop at your own event. There is also a $75 set up fee, which is minimal in the grand scheme of edible fabulousness. Now does that sound yummy or what!

This is perfect for any event, especially a child's birthday party or part of your lounge for your wedding or high-end event. Bring Vermont's Finest to your next shindig and I bet your guests will just think you are the coolest ever!

Check with your local Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop to see if they offer this service.

-Percy

Logo from Ben & Jerry's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the ice cream sundae bar. Chocolate Fudge Brownie with extra whipped cream please!

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails