Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Ready For My Close Up

Great photographs are essential to completing any type of event. I love when photographers such as Gloria Plunkett Photography captures the personalities of clients without even trying. I have to give her props on this blog, because she is just so outstanding to work with. She shot Cesar and John's wedding this past Saturday (6/21/08), and by Sunday morning, she already had a selection of photos on her blog for the client to preview. That's what I call great service, because it gave the clients something to look at right after their event.

I was with Cesar and John on Sunday, eating breakfast and opening gifts, when my assistant Sarah called to tell me some of their photos where already online...so we all got on the computer and proceeded to Gloria's blog site. When they saw the first photo both just gushed and got teary eyed. They said, "It's so nice to see what their guests saw" and "Gloria really captured our essence."

At any rate, I have used Gloria Plunkett Photography for many of my wedding clients and why is it I keep going back to her besides her wonderful photos and that we love working with each other? It's because she is just a joy to be around and client's say she is like family. She gets to know the clients and knows how to capture those special moments that the client does not even expect.

So if you are looking for a great photographer in the Southern California, don't hesitate to contact Gloria Plunkett Photography!

-Percy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love Gloria's style, can't wait to use her for my wedding. Congrats Cesar and John!

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails