Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry for Lack of Blogging

Sorry for the lack of blogging this month, it's been extremely busy and I have also been on vacation (Arizona and Las Vegas) and just got back yesterday! On my return, I found out that my website host is also down and I have not been able to get or send email and no one can go to my actual website. Trying to fix it now. I promise more posts to come. Hope everyone is doing well. If you need to email me, please use my alternate email percy_sales@yahoo.com (percy underscore sales at yahoo dot com)

Thanks
Percy
Photo taken by me in Sedona, AZ
Update: As of 9/17/08 Percy Sales Events Website is up and running again...whew. I am also able to get emails again at percy@percysales.com

No comments:

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails