Thursday, February 5, 2009

Music to Our Ears (Re-Post...well sort of)

Last September, I posted Music to Our Ears Blog, which included my top five songs in seven categories. The categories are:

Bride and Groom Grand Entrance
First Dance Songs
Father/Daughter Dance
Mother/Son Dance
Cake Cutting
Bouquet Toss
Garter Removal and Toss

To see the names of each of the songs, in the seven categories, please visit the original blog by clicking here.

Since then I have been asked where they can find the songs or if there was a simple place they can hear the songs I suggested. So I have compiled a playlist on Project Playlist and you can access it right here on this blog. Have fun listening to my song choices. I hope it helps in planning the right music for your reception!








Get Ringtones!Get a playlist!Standalone player


The only songs that I could not find was Dionne Warwicks version of 'I wish you love", Sounds of Blackness' "A Place in My Heart" and a full length version of Gloria Estefan's Everlasting Love.

-Percy

Playlist from Project Playlist

No comments:

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails