Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wacky Wednesdays: The Man Registry

I came across this website just recently and I am totally diggin' it. It's a website that is just for the groom and is dedicated to everything groom. There's information on finding the right vendors for such things as the Bachelor Party, Rehearsal Dinner, DJ's, Groom's Cake, Groom Etiquette, and everything else that deals with the male perspective of the wedding. It's a perfect accompaniment to the bridal help sites. The best part of this is that it also has a wedding registry that caters just to the groom...non of the fancy shmancy china stuff.

I think it's wonderful and I am kinda sad I did not come up with the idea first! Go check it out or better yet tell your groom to check out, The Man Registry.



-Percy

Photo and video from The Man Registry

No comments:

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails