Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wacky Wednesdays: Susan Boyle Dreams her Dream

This video has nothing to do with weddings, but has everything to do with Inspiration. I know you all have been inundated with this video, but it is so good, I cry with joy every time I watch it, because Susan represents the underdog (and at some point we all have been underdogs). She may not look like a superstar, but should looks determine that? How about true talent? I'm a fan!

The other reason I love this video is because it goes to show us all that we should never underestimate anyone, because you never know how they will surprise you. If you looked at the audience and judges faces when she first got on the stage they were ready to laugh her off. How many of us have felt that way? That there was no way any one would give us a chance because of how we looked, talked, dressed, etc. We all have something to offer and we are all special...that's the truth of the matter.

The other thing that I learned from Susan, just by watching this video clip, is to believe in yourself, no matter what others may think. If you can't believe in yourself, who will! Additionally, I love this song from Les Miserable, I have dreamed a dream and hope that one day it comes true for me as it has for Susan.

Can't you see her singing at a wedding as the bride walks down the aisle? How wonderful would it be to be serenaded by that voice.

-Percy

Video clip from YouTube

No comments:

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails