Sunday, May 4, 2008

Found: One Glass Slipper

Talk about fairy tales! This glass, okay crystal encrusted, slipper will definitely make any female going to a ball feel like Cinderella...seems like I have been talking about this Cindy chick a lot lately.

When I saw this must have sling back in a magazine, I knew I had to post it on my site. It is so Drew Barrymore in Ever After. This Benjamin Adams knockout is handcrafted by Paradox London using the finest duchesse silk, Swarovski crystals, soft kid leather lining, and the highest quality leather soles. This closed toe sling back also features a crystal encrusted buckle.

This shoe has so much wow factor, if they made it in a man's size 9.5 and not such a high heel, I may have even contemplated wearing it to my next black or white tie event. But I will leave if to my female counterparts to take the pleasure of walking in these...and I will just admire from far.

Perfect for completing the bridal, prom, or formal ensemble...well that is if you down play the rest of the bling. In the words of Coco Chanel, "take off one accessory before leaving the house," but don't let it be these shoes. But then again, excess is sometimes good.

To find out more about this shoe and their other products, please visit the Paradox London Website at http://www.paradoxlondonus.com/ or call 1-866-955-SHOE (7463) for a stockist (people who stock the shoe) near you. The shoe is called, Lopez...maybe after Jenny from the block. Here's to hoping the shoe fits you before it does some other princess.

-Percy

Photo from www.paradoxlondonus.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the thought, but looks more like a disco ball to me than a glass slipper.

Anonymous said...

Do they make these in a flip flip version??

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails