Sunday, May 18, 2008

Percy on Style Network's Peter Perfect

Well you've heard me blog about these two before, but now you can watch how celebrity stylist Peter Ishkhans transforms a local cake bakery, For Heaven's Cakes, on Style Network's smashing new show Peter Perfect.

This is currently one of my favorite shows, not only because I will be on one of the episodes, yes I am on the Let Them Sell Cake episode, but because Peter Ishkhans really has great vision on transforming these businesses and setting them on the path to success.

Peter Perfect airs on the Style Network at 9pm ET/PT and 8pm CT, and is produced by 44 Blue Productions. The show that I will be on premieres Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday, May 24, 2008. I am not sure what scope I will be on...since I have not seen the episode, but I will be towards the end of the show (if I make the cut/editing)...after the reveals. Watch as Peter revamps For Heaven's Cakes. If you miss the Saturday premiere, it will be on rerun's throughout the week, just check your local listings or go to the Peter Perfect Website.

For more information please visit the Peter Perfect Website at Style.

-Percy

Peter Perfect logo from
Style

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch the show. Look forward to seeing you on there.

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails