Thursday, May 8, 2008

Monique Lhuillier Spring '08

Monique Lhuillier has to be one of my favorite wedding gown couturiers and now red carpet designer of all time. She has a fresh outlook to the modern woman, while incorporating some very traditional and classic aspects to her design. She also hails from my home country of the Philippines, so I have to be supportive of my "kababayans."

So here is a look at her Spring '08 show. I hope it inspires you and your bridal or red carpet looks this season.

Additionally, Monique has ventured in to other aspects of fashion including handbags, ready-to-wear, and china and crystal (a collaboration with Royal Doulton). For more information on Monique Lhuillier please visit her website at www.moniquelhuillier.com or her Los Angles flagship salon, located at 8485 Melrose Place, Los Angeles, CA 90069, tel (323) 655-1088.

-Percy

Video from Elle Magazine on YouTube

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the billowy tiers that she is doing. I also love her designs.

Anonymous said...

Excellent..Bravo!

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails