Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cupcake Couture

If these cupcakes taste as good as they look, then I have found heaven! We have all see sculpted cakes before, but cupcakes...yum...bite size masterpieces that you can hold in one hand. Cupcake Envy has me drooling.

I first saw this on Sasha Souza's Sparkliatti Blog Site and instantly was amazed, just as I am sure you are at this moment.

Cupcake Envy specializes in mini cakes including cupcakes and duh...miniature cakes and can customize each of them to whatever you want. It's the perfect edible accessory to a fabulous event. Even though they are located in North Carolina, Cupcake Envy will ship anywhere...which is a big plus. Looks like I know where my 40th birthday cupcakes are coming from...can I wait until March '09 for one of these creations?

Visit the Cupcake Envy Website and discover the unlimited possibilities. Looks like dreams really do come true! See additional photos of their creations on their Flickr site.

-Percy

Photos from Cupcake Envy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, these look yummy!

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails