Thursday, July 17, 2008

They Say...Do What You Love

My passions are event and wedding planning...what are yours? I also love to blog, because it gives me the opportunity to share my passion to the world...so why not get paid for doing what you love to do. In this case, I have found a great site, through a friend, that networks me with businesses and products that I think are worthy of my readers. It gives me an opportunity to review some great new products, sites and uses for my entire event and wedding planning needs, and in turn pass on the information to my dedicated fans. The site is called PayPerPost and basically it's blog advertising. Think of it as commercials for your personal blog, but the nice thing about it is that you get to blog about the stuff you really enjoy writing about and relevant to your passion!

Regardless if you are a party thrower, party goer or anyone in between, and you have your own blog, you might want to look into hooking up with PayPerPost and making money for blogging about what you love to do. What are you going to do with all that extra moola? I'm thinking of Paris and Prague for my 40th...did I just say that out loud. I think it's a great way to support your passion and a new way to network and meet new friends and business partners. So do yourself a favor and check them out.

-Percy

Photo from personal stock photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get paid for typing. Wait isn't that what I do already. Maybe I will start a competing blog.

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails