Friday, July 18, 2008

Karma Chameleon

Some say that we have our own aura, a color or colors that we as people exude to others. Well people seem to think that mine is a multitude of colors like a rainbow, so I will take that for what it's worth, I guess I am some sort of chameleon, using certain colors when I need it most.

Talking about colors, I have come across this little gadget that can change the aura of your centerpieces. I think it is one of the most inventive gadgets made to date...well at least its useful for event and wedding planners.

I first saw this gadget at an event I attended and recently found it on one of my favorite wedding supply Web stores Save On Crafts. What's great about these LED vase lights is that it can transform your centerpiece and light your tables without doing the expensive pinpoint lightings. There are three different sizes 6" white base, 3-3/4" white base, and a 4" black base.

"The large vase illuminator is powerful. It has functions (two buttons on the side) that allow you to pick what color or colors you want (blue, green, red, pink, clear). It has 40 tiny bright led lights in the center. It is a battery powered LED lighting base that is used up-light centerpieces. Produces a great accent for centerpieces. On/Off switch, requires 3 AA batteries (not included). And easy to install," according to Save On Crafts.

I personally think this is a must have for any table centerpiece...even in your own home. I've tried it, it's very easy to use, and I can't believe the amount of light it actually gives off. So for your next event, try changing the colors of your centerpiece and see what type of karma it brings to you. I'm sure it will be all good.

-Percy

Photo from Save On Crafts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this at a bridal faire recently and thought they were cool. They also had these lights called "throwies" which are battery operated and can be put into almost anything, including paper lanterns. Two "throwies" actually lit up the whole lantern and gave amazing light.

Other Articles You May Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails